- “Better error message when attempting to instantiate tuple structs with private fields” #58017
- Volunteer wanted to bisect this issue.
“fn ptr is structural match” #64431
- Accepted for beta backport
“fix nounwind attribute logic” #63909
- Declined for beta backport
Working group sync
Three main things being worked on:
Getting the “minimum viable product” done as planned #58967
Improving the ergonomics of self-profiling
- we want to collect use cases on irlo and then try to come up with good, tooling assisted workflows for those use cases
- Use self-profiling to implement a feature that allows to attribute compile time to specific parts of the source code
- this feature is currently still in the brainstorming phase
- comments welcome https://github.com/rust-lang/measureme/issues/51
Chalk has been integrated, a number of performance problems have been fixed, and now it works great!
Macro by example and associated macro resolution work well enough to cover significant subset of the real world code
We added a simple hack to show compiler errors by just running cargo check
First win of librarification: rustc and rust-analyzer share the same lexer code!
After slowing down during August, they are starting the next sprint. The goal is to library-ify type-relating things: so, chalk + unification + a definition of Ty