Rustc Dev Guide WG 2019-08-06 sync meeting
@Tshepang Lekhonkhobe joined the Rustc Dev Guide WG!
@mark-i-m reported that toolslate/linkcheck is now working properly with following overview on how:
- The linkchecker in the rust CI is run from https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/tree/master/src/tools/rustbook.
- It just runs
mdbook_linkcheckas a library.
- That is called by only one linux builder from the script in
- The hack on the
rustc-dev-guideCI checks the output of
stdout/stderrand looks for timeout errors.
- If timeout errors are equal to the number of errors
mdbook_linkcheckreported, then build is passed.
@Santiago Pastorino mentions two major tasks for the WG (in an explanation):
- one is watching the lectures and summarizing them as guides chapter.
- and the other one is triaging and paying attention to the issue tracker.
@Santiago Pastorino shared URL for traigebot documentation https://github.com/rust-lang/triagebot/wiki/Assignment.