- Args 🔒This struct represents the various command line options available.
- A loaded and parsed program.
- USAGE 🔒
- help 🔒Print out help for commands in interpreter mode.
- Load the file into a string, and parse it.
- main 🔒
- process 🔒Process a single command.
argsis a struct containing the command-line arguments, and
progis a parsed
- Read a program from the command-line. Stop reading when EOF is read. If an error occurs while reading, a
- Reads input lines from the user. Lines start with the string given by
prompt. Each line the user enters is passed to the function
- run 🔒
- Result 🔒