There have been a number of blog posts related to Polonius as it evolves:
- An alias-based formulation of the borrow checker
- Polonius and region errors
- Polonius and the case of the hereditary harrop predicate
- ... TODO add the rest ...
polonius-proof uses a theorem prover to prove that the
datafrog-opt variants generate the same errors.
The academic work "Oxide" is partially inspired by Polonius:
- Oxide by Aaron Weiss, et al.
A talk about Polonius was given by Niko Matsakis at the "Rust Belt Rust" 2019 Conference, "Polonius: Either Borrower or Lender Be, but Responsibly":
- the video is available on the conference's YouTube channel here
- the slides are available here