async fundamentals initiative
What is this?
This page tracks the work of the async fundamentals initiative, part of the wg-async-foundations vision process! To learn more about what we are trying to do, and to find out the people who are doing it, take a look at the charter.
This is an umbrella initiative and, as such, it covers a number of subprojects.
See the roadmap for a list of individual milestones and their status.
|static async fn in trait||#91611||▰▰▱▱▱||🦀|
|dyn async fn in trait||–||▰▱▱▱▱||🦀|
- ✅ – phase complete
- 🦀 – phase in progress
- 💤 – phase not started yet
How Can I Get Involved?
- Check for 'help wanted' issues on this repository!
- If you would like to help with development, please contact the owner to find out if there are things that need doing.
- If you would like to help with the design, check the list of active design discussions first.
- If you have questions about the design, you can file an issue, but be sure to check the FAQ or the design discussions first to see if there is already something that covers your topic.
- If you are using the feature and would like to provide feedback about your experiences, please open a "experience report" issue.
- If you are using the feature and would like to report a bug, please open a regular issue.
We also participate on Zulip, feel free to introduce yourself over there and ask us any questions you have.
This repository is also an mdbook project. You can view and build it using the following command.