This page documents the procedures that we use as CTCFT organizers. It's mostly for our own reference!
- Check in with speakers
- Encourage people to put their slides in the hackmd page
- Create the agenda slide deck
- Tweet from CTCFT account
The week after each CTCFT, we hold an orientation meeting with the following agenda:
- Brief retro: How did that CTCFT go?
- For next month:
- If not enough talks have been submitted to make an agenda, brainstorm people to ping.
- For über-next month:
- Select theme and time
- Create a page for it on the CTCFT repository
- Create calendar event
- Create github label
Definition: The über-next month of March is May.
- Post video to YouTube playlist, update page with link
- Get slides from people, if none were submitted, and link to them
- Tweet about it